ICE CROSS. A SPORT LIKE NO OTHER.
Imagine hurtling down a narrow, twisting, hilly ice track on skates at speeds up to 50 miles per hour, then trying to go even faster so you can outpace the competitors at your elbow. This is Ice Cross!
- Ice Cross is a competitive winter sport combining athlete speed, agility, and balance on ice
- Athletes skate down exciting downhill ice tracks with steep turns and vertical drops
- Competitors race each other both individually and in teams, acquiring points for top standings
- Individuals who have acquired the most points at the end of the racing season, are crowned as the champions
- The incredible success of the RedBull Crashed Ice races has lead to the formation of the World Ice Cross League – the Professional Sports League of Ice Cross
- The World Ice Cross League plans to expand on the sport, incorporating the best athletes from around the world on a large global tour - similar to the "NHL"
- Athletes wanting to compete at the professional level should sign up with their country’s National Ice Cross Association to become an Ice Cross Member – and attend try-outs/qualifiers
- With the formation of National Ice Cross Associations, Ice Cross divisions for all ages & skill levels are being established - from beginner to professional.
LET'S BREAK THE ICE?
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON ICE CROSS, PLEASE CONTACT:
ICE CROSS. THE FASTEST SPORT ON ICE.